Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Port Richmond
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Make sure to consider the traffic flow in the kitchen before making any changes to the layout. Optimize the space by positioning the stove, sink and refrigerator in a work triangle.
- Storage: Maximize the storage space by installing additional cabinets or shelves. Look for options that can utilize every inch of space available in the kitchen.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a small kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting to brighten up the work areas. Use pendant lights or recessed lighting to give the illusion of more space.
- Appliances: Consider the size of the appliances when making a small kitchen remodel. Choose appliances that fit the space and are energy efficient.
- Colors: Opt for light colors to make the kitchen look larger. Use accent colors to add pops of interest. Keep in mind the overall style of the home when selecting colors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Richmond
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Richmond
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Richmond
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port RichmondHow To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandRandall ManorGrasmereNew SpringvilleSilver Lake