The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you can optimize the space. This means thinking about the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops to create a functional and practical kitchen design.
- Storage: Storage is key in a small kitchen, so think about how you can maximize storage space. This can be done through adding cabinets, opting for open shelving, or installing pull-out drawers in existing cabinets.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any kitchen, especially in a small space. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets or installing a statement light fixture to brighten up the room.
- Color scheme: Opt for light and bright colors to make the space feel more open and airy. This can be done through choosing light-colored cabinets, countertops, and backsplash, or adding a pop of color with a statement wall.
- Appliances: In a small kitchen, every inch of space counts. Opt for smaller appliances that still pack a punch, such as a narrow refrigerator or a compact range.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tompkinsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TompkinsvilleHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink