Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Sandy Ground
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved. Determine if there are any walls that can be knocked down or if the current flow of the kitchen is efficient.
- Cabinets: The cabinets are the heart of any kitchen remodel. Consider what type of wood, finish, and hardware will work best for the style and functionality of your kitchen.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that is durable and easy to clean. Options include granite, quartz, and laminate.
- Appliances: The appliances should not only be aesthetically pleasing but also functional. Consider energy-efficient models to save on utility bills in the long run.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to improve the ambiance and functionality of your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sandy Ground
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sandy GroundTips on a Wood Floor BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint Colors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Install An Oven
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandBulls HeadMariner's HarborRossvilleHowland Hook