Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Woodrow
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Determine how you will use the kitchen and what features you need. Consider the work triangle, appliance placement, and storage requirements.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit your style and budget. Consider the material, finish, and door style, and customize them with organizational features like roll-out shelves and pull-out trash bins.
- Countertops: Select a durable and low-maintenance material that complements your cabinets, backsplash, and flooring. Popular options include granite, quartz, and solid surface.
- Lighting: Plan for ample lighting in your kitchen remodel. Combine ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Consider energy-efficient options like LED bulbs and dimmer switches.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that reflects your personal style and complements your cabinets, countertops, and flooring. Consider popular combinations like white and gray, navy and gold, or black and white.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodrow
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodrow
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodrow
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodrowExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash Ideas