Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Country Club
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how the space will be used. An open concept layout is popular in contemporary designs.
- Cabinetry: Opt for sleek, handle-less cabinets for a modern look. Consider adding glass-front cabinets for display purposes.
- Countertops: Choose durable and low maintenance materials such as quartz or granite. Consider adding a statement piece like a waterfall countertop.
- Lighting: Install recessed lighting for a sleek look and consider pendant lights above the kitchen island. Add dimmer switches for adjustable lighting options.
- Appliances: Choose high-end, energy-efficient appliances with a minimalist design. Consider a built-in refrigerator and oven for a seamless look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Country Club
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Country Club
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Country Club
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Country ClubCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Install An OvenNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMalbaForest HillsSoundviewMorris Park