Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Norwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style: Determine the style of the kitchen you want to create, whether it’s contemporary, traditional, transitional, or a blend of styles. Choose a style that reflects your personality and fits your lifestyle.
- Layout: The layout of the kitchen should be functional and efficient. Consider the work triangle - the distance between the refrigerator, sink, and stove - to make sure it is practical for your needs.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials and finishes that are durable, easy to maintain, and complement the desired aesthetic. Choose materials such as granite or quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, and high-end appliances.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any kitchen, but especially in a luxury remodel. Plan for task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your needs and wants accordingly. Consider working with a professional designer or contractor to help you stay within budget while achieving the desired look and functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Norwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Norwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Norwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in NorwoodHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxOlinvilleWilliamsbridgeWashington HeightsMalba