The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and the functionality you want to achieve in your modern bathroom remodel. Think about the placement of the sink, toilet, shower, and/or bathtub and how they work together.
- Storage: Modern bathrooms often incorporate sleek, built-in storage solutions like floating shelves or cabinets, so consider how you can maximize storage space while keeping a minimalist aesthetic.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any bathroom remodel. Think about natural lighting, artificial lighting, and how you can incorporate different types of lighting fixtures to create a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- Materials: Consider using modern, durable materials like porcelain, ceramic, and quartz for your bathroom remodel. These materials are low-maintenance and easy to clean, which is especially important for a high-traffic area like a bathroom.
- Fixtures: Another important aspect of a modern bathroom remodel is the fixtures. Consider using sleek, modern fixtures like a rain showerhead or a freestanding bathtub to create a spa-like atmosphere in your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Morris
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Morris
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Morris
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port MorrisAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors