Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Fieldston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Budget: Set a budget for the remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise.
- Layout: Evaluate the current layout of the bathroom and consider if it can be improved. Think about the placement of fixtures, storage, and the flow of the space.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by adding shelving or cabinets. Consider options such as a recessed medicine cabinet or built-in shelves.
- Lighting: Make sure there is adequate lighting in the bathroom. Consider adding a new fixture or replacing old ones to improve visibility and enhance the overall aesthetic of the space.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, materials, and finishes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fieldston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fieldston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fieldston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FieldstonHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxGlendaleBedford ParkCypress HillsClason Point