Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Morris Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space-saving fixtures: Opt for compact fixtures that will make the best use of the limited floor space. A compact toilet, pedestal sink, or wall-mounted storage can be great options.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a small bathroom, and you might want to consider adding bright overhead lights, task lights, or backlit mirrors. You can also add natural light by installing a skylight or a window.
- Storage: Storage options are limited in a small bathroom, so you should focus on maximizing storage space. You can add wall-mounted cabinets, shelves, or baskets to store towels, toiletries, and other essentials.
- Colors and finishes: Light colors and glossy finishes can make a small bathroom appear larger and brighter. Consider using light-colored tiles, walls, and fixtures, and avoid using dark colors or heavy textures that can make the room feel cramped.
- Budget: A small bathroom remodel can easily go over your budget, so it's important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. You can prioritize the most essential upgrades and find creative ways to save money, such as reusing existing fixtures or buying secondhand items.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris HeightsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxRidgewoodWeeksvilleSunnyside GardensLenox Hill