Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Baychester
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it can be optimized for functionality. This may require moving appliances or reconfiguring the layout altogether.
- Storage: Maximizing storage is important in a small kitchen. Consider options such as extending cabinets to the ceiling, adding a pantry or installing pull-out shelves to make the most of available space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights over the island or dining area to brighten up the space.
- Materials: Choose durable, easy-to-clean materials such as quartz or granite for countertops and tile or wood for flooring. Opt for lighter colors to make the room feel more spacious.
- Appliances: When choosing appliances, consider their size and how they fit into the overall design of the kitchen. Smaller appliances can be a good option in a small space, and built-in models can save valuable counter space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Baychester
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Baychester
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Baychester
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Baychester11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel