Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Claremont Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the kitchen and decide if it needs to be altered to improve the flow of the space or to accommodate new appliances.
- Cabinets: Decide if you want to replace or refinish the current cabinets, and consider the style and functionality of the new cabinets.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and stylish material for your countertops, such as granite, quartz, or marble.
- Lighting: Consider adding new lighting fixtures to brighten up the space and highlight key areas, such as the cooking and dining areas.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your needs and budget, such as a new refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Claremont Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Claremont Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Claremont Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Claremont VillageProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor