Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Clason Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: When remodeling a traditional kitchen in Clason Point, it's important to consider the layout of the space. You want to create a functional and efficient kitchen that flows well and allows for easy movement between work areas.
- Cabinetry: Traditional kitchens often feature wood cabinetry with raised panel doors and decorative molding. Consider the type of wood and style of cabinetry that will complement the overall design of your kitchen while also providing ample storage space.
- Countertops: Choose countertops that will stand up to everyday use and complement the style of your traditional kitchen. Popular options include granite, marble, and quartz.
- Appliances: Updating your appliances is often a key part of a kitchen remodel. Consider energy-efficient options that will not only save you money on utilities but also provide modern features and functionality.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any kitchen, but it's especially important in a traditional kitchen where you want to highlight the classic design elements. This may include overhead lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clason Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clason Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clason Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clason PointWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look