Guide to a bathroom Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Assess the current layout and functionality of your bathroom: Before diving into your renovation, think about what features you would like to keep or change from your current bathroom. Consider your daily routine and how you use the space to help you identify areas of improvement.
- Setting a budget: Determine how much money you can spend on your bathroom remodel. Be realistic about what you want to accomplish and identify cost-saving measures to keep the project within your budget.
- Design and Style: Think about the overall design and style you want to achieve. Consider the color scheme, materials, and fixtures you would like to incorporate into your bathroom design.
- Hiring a contractor: To ensure a successful remodel, hire a skilled and licensed contractor who can help you achieve your goals. Be sure to check references and read reviews before choosing a contractor for your project.
- Updating plumbing and electrical: If your bathroom is outdated or experiencing issues with plumbing and electrical, consider updating these systems during your renovation. Having up-to-date systems can save money in the long run and could increase the value of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20237 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBedford StuyvesantSouth CoronaEast HarlemRavenswood