Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Boerum Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of your bathroom and determine the best possible layout to make use of the available space. This may involve rearranging fixtures and making structural changes.
- Style: Decide on a contemporary style that fits your personal taste and complements the existing design of your home. Consider modern materials and finishes such as glass, chrome, and polished concrete.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that provide ample light and enhance the overall ambiance of the space. Install dimmer switches and consider adding natural light with skylights or large windows.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by installing wall-mounted cabinets, shelves, and other storage solutions that blend in with the contemporary design of the bathroom.
- Finishes: Select high-quality finishes such as tiles, countertops, and fixtures that will withstand daily use and add value to your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Boerum Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Boerum Hill8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynWashington HeightsTurtle BayNavy YardMarine Park