Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Prospect Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: When doing a contemporary bathroom remodel in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, it is important to consider the layout of the bathroom. You want to make sure that the space is functional and flows well while also fitting your aesthetic preferences. Consider adding features like a double vanity or a separate toilet room to maximize functionality.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial element of any bathroom remodel. In a contemporary bathroom, you want to focus on natural light, as well as installing modern light fixtures that provide adequate task lighting for grooming and other activities. Consider installing dimmer switches as well to create a more relaxing atmosphere when needed.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials is key to achieving a contemporary look in your bathroom remodel. Opt for materials like marble or textured tiles for flooring, sleek chrome fixtures, and glass or acrylic shower enclosures. Make sure that the materials you choose are durable and easy to maintain over time.
- Color scheme: A contemporary bathroom should have a cohesive color scheme. Consider using neutral colors like white or gray as a base and adding pops of color with accessories like towels or artwork. You can also incorporate natural elements like wood or plants to create warmth in the space.
- Storage: Storage is another important consideration for a contemporary bathroom remodel. Consider installing floating shelves or cabinets to maximize space without sacrificing style. You can also add built-in storage solutions like niches in the shower or a medicine cabinet with hidden storage.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect HeightsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBoerum HillMill BasinFlatironTribeca