The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the budget you’re working with and ensure it’s sufficient for the remodel. Prioritize the most important changes such as a new sink or toilet.
- Think about the bathroom’s layout and how it can be improved. Consider the positioning of fixtures, changing the lighting, and adding storage options.
- Choose a color scheme and materials that fit your personal style and match the rest of your home. Remember to consider practicality, such as waterproof flooring and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- Upgrade the fixtures such as shower heads, faucets, and towel racks to add a touch of elegance and modernity to the space.
- Don't forget proper ventilation! Make sure there is an exhaust fan or window to prevent moisture build-up that can lead to mold and mildew.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Georgetown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Georgetown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Georgetown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Georgetown8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Pick A General ContractorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas