Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Marine Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of traffic and the functionality of the space. Will you need to move or add walls to improve the layout?
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that fit the style of your farmhouse kitchen. Consider open shelving, glass cabinets, and customizations such as pull-out drawers and lazy susans.
- Countertops: Opt for durable, low-maintenance materials such as granite or quartz. Consider adding a butcher block island for additional workspace.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your needs and budget. Consider incorporating a vintage stove or farmhouse sink for added charm.
- Finishing touches: Add farmhouse-inspired details such as shiplap walls, pendant lights, and exposed wooden beams to complete the look of your kitchen remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marine Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marine Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marine Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marine ParkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynAstoria HeightsEast HarlemConcourse VillageNew Lots