Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Wingate
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and ensure the layout is functional and efficient for cooking and entertaining.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that match the farmhouse style and provide ample storage space for your kitchen needs. Consider incorporating open shelving for a rustic touch.
- Countertops: Opt for durable and low maintenance countertops such as quartz, granite or butcher block. Avoid high-maintenance materials such as marble.
- Appliances: Select energy-efficient and high-quality appliances that complement the farmhouse aesthetic. Stainless steel or black finishes often work well in a farmhouse kitchen.
- Lighting: Incorporate ample lighting, including task lighting for food prep areas and ambient lighting for a cozy farmhouse feel. Consider pendant lights or a statement chandelier to add character to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Wingate
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Wingate
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Wingate
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WingateDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Install An Oven