Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Bushwick
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and flow of your kitchen. Are there any structural changes you want to make, such as taking down walls or adding an island?
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize what is most important to you. Will you be keeping existing appliances or purchasing new ones?
- Style: Choose a style that fits the aesthetic of your home and neighborhood. Bushwick is known for its vibrant and artistic community, so consider incorporating unique and bold design elements.
- Materials: Select durable and quality materials that can withstand heavy use. Consider energy-efficient options, such as LED lighting and low-flow faucets.
- Functionality: Think about your daily routines and how you use your kitchen. Do you need more counter space, storage, or seating areas? Plan your remodel around your practical needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bushwick
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bushwick
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bushwick
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bushwick11 Penny Tile Design IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMaspethRidgewoodRego ParkBreezy Point