Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Gravesend
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it works for your needs. Think about the flow of the space, the location of appliances, and the amount of storage.
- Storage: Make sure to include ample storage solutions in your kitchen remodel. This could include custom cabinets, pantry space, or even a kitchen island with built-in storage.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for your kitchen remodel. This may include granite or quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is key in any kitchen remodel. Consider installing recessed lighting or pendant lights over the kitchen island to brighten up the space.
- Style: Choose a cohesive style for your kitchen remodel. This could be modern, farmhouse, or traditional. Make sure to incorporate this style throughout the space with finishes, fixtures, and decor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gravesend
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gravesend
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gravesend
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GravesendIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design