The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the flow of your kitchen and how it fits your lifestyle. Think about storage options and how to maximize space while still achieving a modern look.
- Cabinetry and finishes: Choose high-quality materials and finishes that are durable and easy to maintain. Embrace the trend of sleek and minimalistic designs that offer clean lines and muted colors.
- Lighting and appliances: Install lighting fixtures that enhance your kitchen's atmosphere and mood. Also, choose appliances that are energy-efficient, offer advanced technology features, and complement your kitchen's aesthetic.
- Countertops and backsplash: Choose countertops and backsplashes that are functional, stylish, and durable. Opt for materials that resist stains and scratches and require minimum maintenance.
- Budget and timeline: Set a budget that aligns with your expectations and goals. Also, create a realistic timeline that considers potential delays and unforeseen issues that may arise during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chelsea
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chelsea
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chelsea
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChelseaIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors