Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in City Line
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing storage space: In a small bathroom, storage space is a key concern. Consider installing space-saving storage solutions such as cabinets, shelves, or decorative baskets to keep your items organized and easily accessible.
- Choosing the right fixtures: Your choice of fixtures can make a big difference in a small bathroom. Consider installing a pedestal sink, which can open up floor space, or a compact toilet that takes up less room.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a small bathroom appear larger and more inviting. Consider adding additional lighting to brighten up the space, or installing a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Color scheme: Opt for light, neutral colors to make the room appear larger. Avoid busy patterns or dark colors, which can make the space feel cramped and overwhelming.
- Professional help: Depending on the scope of your remodel, it may be best to seek out professional help from a local contractor or designer. They can help you make the most out of your small bathroom and ensure that the finished product is both beautiful and functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Line
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Line
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Line
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City LineHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMill IslandMorrisaniaWoodsideRego Park