Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the overall layout of the bathroom and how it can be improved to better suit your needs. Determine whether you want to keep the same design or upgrade to a more modern look.
- Plumbing and electrical: Evaluate the condition of the plumbing and electrical systems in the bathroom, as they may need to be updated or replaced to meet modern standards.
- Fixtures and materials: Choose quality fixtures and materials that match your desired style, such as a bathtub, shower, sink, toilet, flooring, lighting, and cabinetry.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it, as remodeling costs can easily add up. Prioritize which features are most important to you and allocate your funds accordingly.
- Hiring a professional: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer, especially if you lack experience with remodeling or want to ensure the job is done correctly and efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Install An OvenIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrighton BeachRavenswoodMiddle VillageOcean Hill