The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and the desired changes you want to make. If you want to replace the bathtub with a shower, make sure there is enough space for it.
- Plumbing: Check the condition of the plumbing and make sure it is up to code. If you are moving any fixtures, you may need to hire a plumber to reroute the pipes.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in a bathroom. Consider adding task lighting for the vanity area and ambient lighting for the entire space.
- Storage: Think about where you will store towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials. Consider installing shelves, cabinets, or a closet to maximize storage space.
- Flooring: Choose a flooring material that is durable and slip-resistant, such as ceramic or porcelain tile, and make sure it complements the overall design of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect HeightsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Pick A General Contractor7 White Shower Tile IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General Contractor