Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Boerum Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Budget: Determine how much you can realistically spend on your kitchen remodel, so you can avoid overspending and make informed decisions regarding the scope of your project.
- Style: Consider the overall style of your home and choose a design concept that complements it. Whether you prefer traditional, modern or somewhere in-between, make sure the new kitchen complements the existing decor.
- Layout: The kitchen layout should not only be aesthetically pleasing but practical too. Consider the areas where there is high foot traffic and where the working space will be required. The layout must allow for the smooth functioning of kitchen appliances and adequate storage space.
- Appliances: Consider the placement of appliances, including the stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Make sure they are in a suitable location and that there is enough space to move around. Also, think about how you can make your kitchen more efficient with energy-saving appliances.
- Storage: Adequate storage space is essential in any kitchen remodel. Consider custom-built cabinets and organization systems that allow you to maximize space. Consider incorporating an island or a built-in pantry to take advantage of all the available space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Boerum Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Boerum HillDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement