Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Civic Center
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and functionality - Consider the layout of your bathroom and decide if you need to change it to better suit your needs. Think about what fixtures you need, and how the space will be used.
- Style and design - Choose a style that reflects your personal taste and the overall look of your home. Consider factors such as the color scheme, lighting, and fixtures.
- Budget - Determine your budget and make sure you allocate enough funds for the fixtures, materials, and labor. Leave some wiggle room in case of unexpected costs.
- Lighting - Proper lighting can make a big difference in the look and function of a bathroom. Consider installing task lighting around the vanity and general lighting in the ceiling.
- Storage - Make sure you have enough storage for all of your toiletries and towels. Install shelves or cabinets to help keep the space organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Civic Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Civic Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Civic Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Civic CenterWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space11 Penny Tile Design IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanRed HookChelseaSheepshead BayBattery Park City