Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Midtown South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional or not. Determine whether the shower, sink, and toilet are in the right places, and see if there is enough space to move around comfortably.
- Lighting: Assess the current lighting situation in the bathroom and if it is adequate or not. Consider adding more lighting fixtures, installing dimmer switches, or incorporating natural light if possible.
- Storage: Determine the amount of storage space required for all bathroom essentials and whether the existing storage options are sufficient. Consider adding shelves or cabinets to maximize storage capacity.
- Flooring: Choose a durable and moisture-resistant flooring option that can withstand the humidity and moisture that comes with bathroom use. Options include tile, vinyl, or natural stone.
- Color scheme: Select a color scheme that complements the overall aesthetic of the home and makes the bathroom feel relaxing and inviting. Consider incorporating accents, such as towels or rugs, to tie the look together.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown SouthHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation