The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Determine the ideal configuration that suits your lifestyle and cooking habits.
- Materials: Choose durable and eco-friendly materials for your cabinetry, countertops, flooring, and backsplash while adhering to the local building codes.
- Lighting: Incorporate a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of the room.
- Appliances: Invest in high-quality appliances that meet your needs and energy efficiency standards.
- Colors and Finishes: Select a color scheme that complements your existing décor and personal style, and opt for finishes that are easy to clean and maintain.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Noho
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Noho
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Noho
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Noho8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement