Guide to a kitchen Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the space. Consider where appliances, cabinets, and countertops will be placed to optimize the kitchen's use.
- Style: Decide on the desired design style, whether it be modern, traditional, or a mix of both. Pick materials and colors that match the desired aesthetic.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Plan for ample natural lighting and choose task lighting that illuminates workspaces such as the sink and countertop areas.
- Storage: Consider the amount of storage needed and plan for cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. Utilize creative storage solutions to maximize space and functionality in the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageHow To Find A Good General ContractorSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanWest VillageChelseaSutton PlaceSea Gate