Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of your bathroom and how you can best utilize the space to make the most out of your remodel.
- Style: Determine the overall style you want to achieve in your bathroom and choose fixtures, materials, and colors that complement this theme.
- Budget: Set a budget for your remodel and make sure to prioritize the most important updates and features within your budget, such as a new shower or vanity.
- Functionality: Think about the practical aspects of your bathroom, such as lighting, storage, and ventilation, to ensure your remodel is both beautiful and functional.
- Professional Help: Consider working with a professional contractor or designer who can guide you through the renovation process and ensure that your finished bathroom meets all of your needs and expectations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanEast VillageBensonhurstTudor CityDowntown