Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Yorkville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it affects the flow of traffic. Make sure to prioritize functionality over aesthetics.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Make a list of must-haves and nice-to-haves to prioritize expenses.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials that will withstand heavy use. Consider factors like ease of maintenance, style, and color.
- Appliances: Decide on the type and size of appliances you need. Make sure to choose energy-efficient models to save on utility bills.
- Lighting: Plan your lighting design to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Utilize a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting for maximum effect.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Yorkville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Yorkville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Yorkville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in YorkvilleA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?