Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Soho
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the layout of the bathroom, as this can greatly impact the overall functionality and aesthetic of the space.
- Choose high-quality materials and finishes, such as marble or natural stone, to create a luxurious and timeless look.
- Incorporate plenty of storage options, such as built-in cabinets and shelving, to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Invest in stylish and efficient fixtures, such as a rainfall showerhead or a freestanding tub, to add both visual appeal and practicality to the space.
- Don't forget about lighting – adding a variety of light sources, such as sconces and recessed lighting, can create a warm and inviting ambiance in the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Soho
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Soho
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Soho
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SohoWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?