The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the kitchen layout: Plan the kitchen layout while ensuring that it's both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider adding an island and high-end appliances.
- Choose high-end finishes: Opt for luxurious finishes that are both durable and elegant. These can include marble or quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, and high-end fixtures.
- Lighting: Invest in high-quality lighting that accentuates the design and highlights the workspace. Consider pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, and dimmer switches to create an ambiance that suits the mood.
- Color schemes: Choose a color scheme that complements the overall style of your home, and that also reflects your personality. Consider darker shades for the cabinetry and lighter colors for the walls and countertops.
- Budget: Create a comprehensive budget and stick to it. Don't overspend on unnecessary items but invest in what matters to you. Invest in high-end appliances that are Energy Star rated to save money in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lenox Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lenox Hill7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets