Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing storage: Since small bathrooms have limited space, it’s essential to make use of every inch available. Consider installing built-in shelves or using vertical space for storage to keep the bathroom clutter-free.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a small bathroom appear larger and more open. Use bright, task lighting around the vanity area and add ambient lighting to make the space feel cozy and inviting.
- Layout: A small bathroom remodel presents an opportunity to reconsider the layout. Consider moving the toilet or the shower to create more space. A well-planned layout can make the bathroom feel larger and more functional.
- Color scheme: Lighter colors can make a small bathroom feel more spacious. Consider using neutral or light-colored tiles, walls, and fixtures to make the bathroom appear brighter and more open.
- Quality materials: Investing in high-quality materials for a small bathroom remodel can ensure the space lasts longer and requires less maintenance. Consider using materials that are durable and easy to clean, such as porcelain tiles or quartz countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich VillageHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Find A Good General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023