The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the size of the kitchen and how you can maximize the use of the available space through careful planning and layout design.
- Choose the right materials that will complement the style and character of your home while also ensuring durability and functionality.
- Think about the overall theme or style of your kitchen and select colors, fixtures, and appliances that harmonize with the look and feel you want to achieve.
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience in traditional kitchen remodeling projects and can provide references and samples of their past work.
- Set a realistic budget for the remodeling project and prioritize the most important aspects of the renovation, such as upgrading appliances or installing new cabinets and countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East Side8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen Design