Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Seaside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Assess your current bathroom layout: Take note of the plumbing, electrical and ventilation systems in your bathroom. Determine whether your bathroom layout suits your needs and whether any changes are necessary.
- Set a budget: Determine how much you're willing to spend on the bathroom remodel. Keep in mind that unforeseen costs may arise, so it's best to have some extra funds set aside.
- Select functional and durable materials: Choose materials that can withstand the moisture and humidity of a bathroom. Tiles, for instance, are a popular choice as they're easy to clean and maintain.
- Consider energy-efficient fixtures: Energy-efficient fixtures like low-flow toilets and faucets can help you save on your water bills in the long run. You can also opt for energy-efficient lighting solutions to reduce your energy consumption.
- Hire a professional contractor: A bathroom remodel can be complex, so it's best to hire a professional contractor who can guide you through the process. Look for licensed and insured contractors who have experience working on bathroom remodels in Seaside, Queens.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Seaside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Seaside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Seaside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Seaside5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 White Shower Tile Ideas