Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Auburndale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your existing bathroom and the changes you want to make. You should think about if you want to move fixtures and if it is possible to do so within your bathroom space.
- Style: Choose a contemporary style that suits your bathroom and the rest of your home. Think about the color scheme, fixtures, and accessories, keeping in mind that contemporary bathrooms are typically minimalistic and can be monochromatic.
- Lighting: Lighting is a key feature of contemporary bathrooms, with more natural light preferred. Consider the placement of windows or adding skylights. You also want to have a combination of lighting sources, such as overhead lights, task lights, and accent lights, to create a layered effect.
- Storage: Adequate storage is important in any bathroom. Consider installing storage solutions that blend in with the minimalist aesthetic, such as floating shelves or recessed cabinets. Also, consider what items you use most frequently and how accessible they need to be.
- Materials: The choice of materials is important to creating a contemporary look in your bathroom. Opt for materials such as glass, metal, and stone, which are sleek and durable. You may also want to consider environmentally-friendly options such as low-flow toilets, faucets, and showerheads that will help to save water and energy.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Auburndale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Auburndale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Auburndale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AuburndaleFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint Colors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference