The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom to optimize the space available for your desired design and functionality.
- Choose contemporary fixtures and materials that complement the overall aesthetic of your home and reflect your personal style.
- Invest in energy-efficient lighting and plumbing fixtures to reduce your environmental impact and save on utility costs.
- Ensure that the bathroom has adequate ventilation and storage to keep the space dry and organized.
- Work with experienced professionals to ensure that your renovation is up to code and completed safely and efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Holliswood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Holliswood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Holliswood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HolliswoodNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General Contractor