Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Steinway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your kitchen remodel, and allocate funds to high-priority items like new cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
- Consider the layout: Think about the flow of your kitchen and whether the current layout works for you. Moving appliances or rearranging the space could improve functionality and efficiency.
- Select materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean, such as quartz or granite countertops and hardwood or tile flooring.
- Choose a color scheme: Pick colors that complement your style and create a cohesive look throughout the space. Consider using a neutral base with pops of color in accessories and decor.
- Find a reliable contractor: Research contractors in Steinway, Queens and read reviews from previous clients before choosing a professional to help with your kitchen remodel. Make sure they are licensed and insured.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Steinway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Steinway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Steinway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SteinwayIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookSmall House Mini Kitchen Design7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMarble HillMott HavenMarine ParkMill Island