The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality and flow of your kitchen. Will you need to add or remove walls, move appliances or reconfigure cabinets to improve the layout?
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend and prioritize where the funds should go. Be sure to include unexpected expenses and any permits or fees.
- Style: Choose a design style that complements your existing home and personal taste. Consider materials, colors and finishes for cabinetry, countertops, backsplash, flooring and lighting.
- Appliances: Decide if you want to replace or upgrade your existing appliances. Consider energy efficiency, size and style as well as any additional features you may desire.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable contractor with experience in kitchen remodels. Check references, review their portfolio and confirm licenses and insurance. Communication and trust are key in a successful project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lefrak City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lefrak City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lefrak City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lefrak CityWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Modern Backsplash IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York