Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Belle Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize the changes you want to make in order of importance.
- Choose a reputable contractor who has experience with large bathroom remodels and can provide references.
- Consider the layout and flow of the bathroom, as well as the size and placement of fixtures such as the bathtub, shower, and toilet.
- Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as ceramic or porcelain tile, granite or quartz countertops, and high-quality fixtures and hardware.
- Think about the lighting, ventilation, and overall ambiance of the space, as these factors can greatly impact the look and feel of your new bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belle Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belle HarborHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth JamaicaMill BasinNew LotsSouth Corona