Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in St. Albans
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider a modern and elegant design that matches your style and preferences.
- Choose high-quality materials such as marble, quartz, and natural stone to create a luxurious and timeless look.
- Upgrade to a high-end shower system with multiple showerheads and smart technology features for added comfort and convenience.
- Install a freestanding tub for a spa-like experience and a focal point in the bathroom.
- Add luxurious finishes such as heated floors, towel warmers, and high-end lighting fixtures to enhance your overall experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. Albans
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. Albans
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. Albans
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. AlbansHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom