The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Stick to a rustic theme: When remodeling a bathroom in a rustic style, it's important to remain true to the aesthetic. This can include using natural materials like wood and stone, incorporating earthy colors, and incorporating vintage or distressed accents.
- Choose functional fixtures: While incorporating rustic elements, it's important to also focus on functionality. Consider installing a clawfoot tub or a large, walk-in shower with a river rock floor. Choose fixtures that are durable and easily cleaned.
- Add storage options: In small bathrooms, storage can be an issue. Incorporating rustic cabinetry, shelves, or hanging baskets can add storage options without compromising the overall aesthetic.
- Select appropriate lighting: Lighting can make or break the atmosphere of a rustic bathroom. Consider using natural light sources like skylights or large windows, and supplement with warm, ambient lighting from fixtures like sconces or pendant lights.
- Don't forget about accessories: Accessories are the finishing touches that can tie the entire room together. Consider adding items like woven baskets, vintage mirrors, or even hanging plants to complete the rustic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near College Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near College Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in College Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in College PointWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems