Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Auburndale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess the space: Take measurements of the bathroom and consider the layout so that you can determine what type of fixtures and features will fit comfortably while still allowing for ample movement space.
- Plan the remodel: Identify the goals of your remodel and plan accordingly. This may include replacing or updating existing fixtures, adding lighting, or reconfiguring the space to improve functionality.
- Choose materials wisely: When selecting materials, keep in mind the size of the space and the overall style of your home. Opt for materials that are easy to maintain and that will withstand the humidity and moisture of the bathroom environment.
- Maintain a budget: Determine your budget and stick to it throughout the remodel. Prioritize the most important updates, such as fixing leaky pipes or replacing an outdated shower, and consider DIY options to save money where possible.
- Hire a professional: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to help you with your remodel, particularly if you are inexperienced with renovation projects or if you need help with complex plumbing or electrical work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Auburndale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Auburndale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Auburndale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AuburndaleWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpacePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Pick A General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEdgewater ParkQueens VillageDouglastonKew Gardens Hills