The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Budget - Consider your budget before starting any bathroom remodel project. Know how much you are willing to spend on materials, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Layout - The layout of your bathroom can affect its functionality and aesthetics. Consider whether you want to keep the existing layout or make changes to better suit your needs.
- Storage - Small bathrooms can often lack storage space. Consider adding shelves, cabinets, or other storage solutions to maximize space and keep clutter at bay.
- Lighting - Lighting can make a big impact on the look and feel of your bathroom. Consider adding new fixtures or updating existing ones to improve lighting and create a more welcoming atmosphere.
- Flooring - The right flooring can tie your bathroom together and make it look more polished. Consider options like tile or vinyl that are durable, moisture-resistant, and easy to clean.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rockaway Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rockaway Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rockaway Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rockaway ParkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General Contractor