Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Richmond Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: One of the most important things to consider when doing a small kitchen remodel in Richmond Hill, Queens is the layout of the space. You need to make sure that the kitchen is functional and easy to use, even if it is small. Consider how you can make the most of your space, such as using corner cabinets or adding a rolling island.
- Storage: Storage is also an important consideration when doing a small kitchen remodel. You need to make sure that you have enough space for all of your dishes, appliances, and cooking utensils. Consider adding cabinets or shelves to make the most of the space you have.
- Lighting: Lighting is another important factor in any kitchen remodel. In a small kitchen, it can be especially important to make sure that the space is well-lit. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to brighten up the space.
- Appliances: When doing a small kitchen remodel, you need to consider your appliances carefully. You may need to choose smaller appliances or ones that can be built-in to save space. Consider what appliances are most important to you and make sure you have enough room for them.
- Budget: Finally, you need to consider your budget when doing a small kitchen remodel in Richmond Hill, Queens. You may need to make some compromises in order to stay within your budget, but it is important to make sure that you are making the most of the space you have.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond HillModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Pick A General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas