Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Beechhurst
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the best layout and functionality for the bathroom, taking into account the size and shape of the space.
- Plumbing and electrical: Ensure that plumbing and electrical systems are up to code and can accommodate the changes you want to make.
- Materials and finishes: Choose high-quality materials and finishes that are durable and aesthetically pleasing, such as porcelain tile, natural stone, and chrome fixtures.
- Lighting: Install suitable lighting fixtures that provide adequate task lighting as well as ambient lighting to set the mood.
- Storage: Create ample storage space for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials, such as by installing a vanity with drawers or open shelves.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Beechhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Beechhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Beechhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BeechhurstTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMalbaBaysideWhitestoneMurray Hill