Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Richmond Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved for better flow and functionality.
- Cabinets: Decide on the type of cabinets you want and the materials they should be made of. Ensure that they are durable and easy to clean.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Granite, marble, and quartz are popular options.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider both natural and artificial lighting to create a bright, well-lit space.
- Appliances: Decide on the type of appliances you want based on your cooking style and needs. Choose energy-efficient appliances to save on utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond HillDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSpring CreekCity IslandFresh MeadowsWestchester Square