Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Clifton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and how it can be improved. Think about the placement of the toilet, shower, and sink, and whether they can be rearranged to make the space more functional.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize which updates are most important to you. Decide where you want to splurge and where you can save.
- Maintenance: Choose materials that are easy to maintain and will stand up to the humidity in a bathroom. Consider water-resistant flooring and walls, as well as fixtures that are easy to clean.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and plan for adequate storage solutions in the bathroom. This can include shelves, cabinets, or built-in storage options.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your bathroom and how it can be improved. Add task lighting around the vanity and shower, and consider adding mood lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clifton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clifton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clifton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CliftonWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement