Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Budget: Determine a budget and stick to it, considering the cost of new fixtures, tiles, flooring, and labor.
- Layout: Consider the current bathroom's layout and if changes are needed to improve functionality and flow.
- Style: Decide on a style and color scheme for the bathroom, keeping in mind the overall feel of your home.
- Storage: Think about storage needs and consider adding built-in storage options or a larger vanity to maximize space.
- Lighting: Evaluate the current lighting situation and consider adding additional lighting, such as overhead or vanity lights, to improve visibility and ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?